experience travel group
Planning to travel in a group? We are specialist in group travel management and pride ourselves in providing you with the best travel experience possible.
Sports and Tours
Our team of travel experts can assist you with arranging everything from flights and lodging to transportation, car rentals, and travel insurance, whether you’re travelling domestically or internationally. Why not Leave the logistics to us.
Planning any business trips? That’s our specialty. We arrange every aspect of corporate travel. We’ve got you covered from flights, accommodation, and transfers to travel insurance and visas. Experience the travel group’s superior service and efficiency.
tailor made Travel
Whatever you need. However, you need it whenever you need it. We have the expertise to compile any trip the way that you need it. Here at the Travel Group, we understand that every client is different. Put us to the test, we love exceeding expectations.
Group Travel Management Services
Group travel management services can be a valuable tool for businesses or organizations that need to organize travel plans for a big number of people.
Companies and organizations can use such an agency to guarantee that their travelers’ safety, comfort, and efficiency are prioritized while also taking into consideration their financial planning and preferences for their trip.
Such firms specialize in offering customized travel solutions to customers, allowing them to get the greatest value from their trip budget.
A Comprehensive Solution
Group travel management services provide a comprehensive solution for all the following:
- Flight bookings for group travel management might include airfare, seat assignments, group charters, in-flight amenities, in-flight food, and other services. It is the manager’s obligation to ensure that the flights they book are appropriate and cost-effective for the group.
- Finding the best value and the best accommodation for a group of people to stay might be difficult. Booking hotels, hostels, or other forms of shared lodging will necessitate extensive research and planning. The group travel manager should be knowledgeable with the properties and locations, as well as the costs, policies, special deals, and facilities that will benefit the group.
- When it comes to transportation, the group travel manager should be knowledgeable enough to arrange the proper kind of transportation for the group. Whether the group is travelling by plane, rail, or car, the manager must secure the group’s safety while simultaneously looking for the greatest value.
- Group travel planners design specific itineraries for each group member. This should include information on flights and accommodations, meals, transit services, and tours. Itineraries should also account for the possibility of unanticipated modifications, such as terrible weather or other unknown events.
- Group travel managers should understand the value of services, taxes, currency conversion rates, and currency exchange policies well. They should be able to effectively anticipate expenditures, generate budgets, and allocate costs to each member of the group. They must also keep track of spending and guarantee that the group stays within its budget.
Benefits of Group Travel Management Services
Using group travel management services for a planned trip is a good idea because of the following:
- Cost savings: Can help you plan a tour in a way that saves you money. This means looking for the best prices on flights, hotels, car rentals, and other things. These services can also help you find deals or savings that you might not be able to get on your own.
- Using group trip management services can make planning a lot easier and faster. They can help arrange with multiple travel vendors to make sure all the necessary reservations and bookings are made. They can also handle jobs like managing group payments and making itineraries.
- Help plan tours so that risks are taken care of. This includes helping you plan for any possible journey problems or delays by making sure you have all the backups you need.
- You can leave the planning to a team of experts, which can make your trip less stressful. This can let you think about other things instead of the details of planning.
Why Choose Us to Plan and Coordinate Your Group Travel
The Travel Group is a full-service specialist in group travel management and prides itself in providing its customers with the best travel experience possible.
They provide services including group trip planning and coordination. To ensure that your group has a travel experience that is fun and memorable, their expert team of advisors, planners, and coordinators brings decades of combined industry experience to the table.
Because they have access to special reduced rates from a variety of airlines, cruise lines, resorts, tour operators, and other service providers, they can ensure that your group’s travel budget gets the most bang for its buck.
They are able to assist you in personalizing your schedule to make the most of the travel time you have available for activities and sightseeing thanks to the comprehensive destination and trip planning services that they offer.
In addition, they provide personal travel help and support around the clock, both before and during your journey, so that you can be secure in the knowledge that you will be cared for in the event that any complications or problems emerge.
Last but not least, they will guarantee the worry-free and secure journey of your group by providing exclusive travel insurance coverage and forming agreements with seasoned travel suppliers.
Frequently Asked Questions
A group travel manager is in charge of coordinating the full group travel planning, booking, and organising process, like booking flights, reserving rooms, arranging transportation, communicating with tour guides or other service providers, and assuring traveller safety. Group travel managers frequently advise groups on logistics and risk management, as well as organise and assist post-trip events.
When choosing a group travel management company, it is critical to conduct research, analyse a company’s experience and evaluations, and ensure that the services they offer meet your requirements. You should consider a company’s reputation in the field, stay within your budget, and ensure you completely understand the contract’s terms before signing it.
Finally, it is critical to choose a provider who is adaptable in terms of the services they provide and the amount of time they supply them. With all of these measures in place, you should be able to locate a reliable and trusted group travel management company to assist in ensuring a stress-free group travel experience.
The cost of using a group travel agent depends on how many people are in your group, how complicated your plans are, how long it takes to make your reservations, and what other services you need. The prices for a group travel agent start at about £20 (R360) per person per booking, but they can be higher based on the services you need.
Book A Travel Assessment
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Our clients love us! We take pride in building relationships with our travelers and travel bookers so that we can provide them with a service that is fully customised to their specific needs and wants.
all our clients are happy clients
Don’t just take our word for it
What makes us different?
Every booking is made to your bespoke needs, we don’t use any presets because you are unique and so are your needs.
Lucky for you, we have pre-negotiated rates with countless suppliers, ensuring we reduce your travel spend to suit your budget.
Experts In Travel
With a combined experience of over 100 years in the corporate travel management industry, you’re in safe hands.
dedicated travel expert
Your travel expert is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. Your never alone when your a client of The Travel Group.
FLEXIBLE payment methods
With Flexible payment options such as credit card, EFT, account, and cash. You’re free to focus on what really matters
Yes! No more call centers. When you call we answer right away 24/7. No more mails or auto-responses, welcome to The Travel Group.